Explore by

Categories

Regions

Launch Map
Listing View
36 Results
Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse
The first range lights were installed in Kewaunee in 1891. The current square lighthouse resembles the Holland Lighthouse and was first lit in 1931, and few changes have been made since. The white, red roofed structure is steel-frame constructed and covered with quarter inch steel plate
Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse
Ellis St, Kewaunee, WI 54216
Southport Lighthouse
The Southport Lighthouse was constructed in 1866 and remained functional until 1906, when it was replaced by taller light stations to the north and south. Preservation of the lighthouse began in 1989, and it is now listed on both the Wisconsin and National Register of Historic Places
Southport Lighthouse
5117 4th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53140
Pottawatomi Lighthouse
Pottawatomi Lighthouse sits on a high bluff at the northern tip of Rock Island in Rock Island State Park. The current structure was first put into use in 1858 and produced a white light visible for 14 nautical miles. The lighthouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979
Pottawatomi Lighthouse
Washington, WI 54246
Green Bay Harbor Entrance Lighthouse
Green Bay Harbor Entrance Lighthouse is located roughly nine miles from the mouth of Fox River and marks the west side of the entrance to the dredged channel that leads to Green Bay. Construction for the lighthouse began in 1934. First a pier was constructed, then a lighthouse with a conical steel
Green Bay Harbor Entrance Lighthouse
Scott, WI
Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse
The Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse was built in 1935 at the entrance to the Port Washington harbor and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse
Jackson St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal Light
The Canal Station Light Tower was built in 1899 on the northern side of the entrance to the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal. As boat traffic increased through the canal, it was determined that the Pierhead Light was not sufficient to guide ships, so Congress appropriated funds for this new coastal light
Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal Light
2501 Canal Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
North Pier Lighthouse
The North Pier Lighthouse was once situated at the end of North Pier but was determined no longer necessary in 1969, when the Coast Guard donated the structure to the Two Rivers Historical Society. It was relocated to Rogers Street Fishing Village & Museum, where it is open to visitors from
North Pier Lighthouse
2102 Jackson St, Two Rivers, WI 54241
Rawley Point Lighthouse
The Rawley Point Lighthouse is 113 feet tall and one of the tallest and brightest beacons on the Great Lakes, visible up to 19 miles away. It has been operated by the U.S. Coast Guard since 1853, although the station became fully automated in 1979. The grounds are not open to the public, but the
Rawley Point Lighthouse
Racine Harbor Lighthouse
The Racine Harbor Lighthouse was built in 1866. The one and a half story brick house had a tower embedded in the roof which contained a fifth order Fresnel lens. The lens was updated to a fourth order Fresnel lens in 1870. The lighthouse was decommissioned in 1901 and served as a keeper’s
Racine Harbor Lighthouse
Reichert Ct, Racine, WI 53402
Milwaukee Breakwater Lighthouse
The Breakwater Lighthouse was constructed in 1926, and the permanent light and fog signal were placed into commission on February 26, 1927. It was automated in 1966. The Milwaukee Breakwater Light can be best viewed from the pier leading to the Milwaukee Pierhead Light. There is a parking lot at
Milwaukee Breakwater Lighthouse
Old Baileys Harbor Bird Cage Lighthouse
Old Baileys Harbor Bird Cage Lighthouse began operation in 1853 on a small island now known as Lighthouse Island, a small island along the eastern shore of the harbor. Baileys Harbor was named after Captain Justice Bailey, who took refuge in the U-shaped inlet after encountering an unexpected
Old Baileys Harbor Bird Cage Lighthouse
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
Baileys Harbor Range Lights
The Baileys Harbor Range Lights were constructed in 1869. The rear range light was incorporated into a keeper’s dwelling and had a fifth-order Fresnel lens that produced a fixed white light displayed from the lantern room. The front range light was constructed 950 feet south of the rear range
Baileys Harbor Range Lights
2301 Ridges Rd, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
Promote Your Business
Do you need qualified exposure?
Publish a listing for targeted audience to achieve more popularity in your niche.
Get Started
Load more
Secret Link