The Racine Harbor Lighthouse was built in 1866. The one and a half story brick house had a tower embedded in the roof which contained a fifth order Fresnel lens. The lens was updated to a fourth order Fresnel lens in 1870. The lighthouse was decommissioned in 1901 and served as a keeper’s quarters for the North Pierhead Light. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and is now part of the Pugh Marina.