Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal Light
The Canal Station Light Tower was built in 1899 on the northern side of the entrance to the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal. As boat traffic increased through the canal, it was determined that the Pierhead Light was not sufficient to guide ships, so Congress appropriated funds for this new coastal light
2501 Canal Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235