Plum Island Rear Range Lighthouse
Plum Island was the original location of the Port des Morts (Death’s Door) light before it was relocated to Pilot Island in 1858. A stone tower, dwelling and light were put into operation in 1849, but it was determined the light was located too far within the passage, so a light was built on
Ellison Bay, WI 54210