Chambers Island Lighthouse was constructed in 1868 to help guide marine traffic through the main channel from Lake Michigan to the port of Green Bay. The lantern was fitted with a fourth-order Fresnel lens, and the focal plane was 68 feet above the water of Green Bay. The light was automated in 1961.
Chambers Island is about 7.5 miles northwest of Fish Creek and accessible only by boat. The lighthouse is open some weekends during the summer when the caretaker is present, and it can best be seen during tours offered during the annual Lighthouse Festival the second weekend of June.