The Old Firehouse was built in 1898 and housed five horse-drawn rigs. Get an up-close look at the historic fire rigs and fire-fighting equipment, including a 1906 Ahrens Steam Pumper, a 1919 LaFrance Ladder Truck, and a 1944 L Model Mack with Hale pump. The museum is also home to the State of Wisconsin Police & Fire Hall of Fame. Tours are self-guided, and the museum is open Thursdays through Sundays. Check their website for hours before visiting.