Destination Sturgeon Bay
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
As you travel around the country, you discover communities each with unique and natural surroundings, making them one of a kind. But what we’ve come to realize, is that a place becomes special when it becomes part of our memories. It’s that morning kayak under the bridge or that place you had that great glass of wine. It’s that cool picture you took with the amazing sunset or the theater performance that made you laugh until you cried. These are the things that make a destination part of who you are.
Sturgeon Bay, Door County, surrounded by the pristine waters of the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan, makes for the perfect setting to begin your fun and memory-making getaway. There’s a reason that Sturgeon Bay was named Top 10 “Happiest Seaside Towns in America” by Coastal Living Magazine! Come for the fun and stay for the memories; we think you’ll be happy you did.
- Kayak or canoe the Bay of Green Bay.
- Visit the U.S. Coast Guard Canal Station lighthouses.
- Jet-ski or book a charter boat on Lake Michigan.
- Take a sunset cruise around the peninsula
- Pick apples or sip fresh-pressed cider.
- Bike off -road trails in Potawatomi State Park.
- Stroll the sand dunes at Whitefish Dunes State Park.
- Snowmobile winding trails throughout Door County.