Superior-Douglas County Visitors Bureau
305 Harbor View Parkway
Superior, WI 54880
Barker’s Island Marina is a full-service, 420-slip facility where boaters enjoy a clubhouse, tennis courts, ship’s store, repair service, and sailboat rentals, instruction, and charters. Guest docking and heated indoor winter storage are available. The marina is conveniently located near lodging, restaurants, shopping, and three of our five museums.
- Enjoy family fun activities on Barker’s Island.
- Take in the view at Wisconsin Point, part of the world’s longest freshwater sandbar.
- Scour the beaches for sea glass or other treasures.
- Explore over 3 miles of hiking trails along Wisconsin Point, an excellent way to watch wildlife or spot rare birds!
- Walk the rocks to the Superior Entry Lighthouse.
- Explore waterfalls and rapids at Amnicon Falls State Park.
- View the highest waterfall in Wisconsin at Pattison State Park.
- Learn about our veterans at the Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center.
- Dive into Superior’s history at the Superior Public Museums.