Racine County Convention and Visitors Bureau
14015 Washington Ave
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Come and play! Racine’s North Beach is 50 acres of beautifully groomed sand and clear water. The state’s first Blue Wave Certified Clean Beach, North Beach is also a USA Today.Top 5 Freshwater Beach. It’s a perfect spot for a family play day.
In the Racine area, you’ll also find accessible marinas, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and a lively arts scene.
For more lakeshore family fun, visit the Racine Zoo, the majestic Wind Point Lighthouse or one of our many seasonal festivals. No visit to Racine is complete without sampling an authentic Kringle -Wisconsin’s Official State Pastry!
- Take a fishing charter from the Port of Racine.
- Kayak or canoe the Root River and the Racine Harbor.
- Sail the annual Hook Race from Racine to Menomonie, Michigan
- Climb Wind Point Lighthouse, the oldest and tallest lighthouse on Lake Michigan.
- Experience Frank Lloyd Wright-designed architecture at the SC Johnson campus.
- Put some sand between your toes at North Beach